— Bizzabo's purpose is to build the next generation of hybrid event management platform
— World-leading events team use their product to conduct events for 100k+ attendees
— 10 years of successful presence on the event software market
— Company raised $138 million in 2020 (read more on TechCrunch)
— This year Bizzabo acquired two companies — x.ai to reimagine the way people meet and connect and Whalebone to humanize digital events
Bizzabo is a product company that’s currently in the process of building its open developer platform, and we are looking for an R&D Team Lead in Kyiv that will join and lead our App Store Apps team.
Team: 300 team members in New York, Tel-Aviv, London, Kyiv
- Leading a team of developers (Front-End, Back-End, and/or Full Stack) through coaching, mentoring, and career development, alongside hands-on coding.
- Setting the technical direction of the team, leading and facilitating technical design decisions as well as implementation details and the team’s software development lifecycle and throughput, through empowerment.
- Working closely with the platform team and product management in designing, implementing, and delivering world-class, best-of-breed strategic apps for the Bizzabo Event Experience ecosystem, impacting event organizers’ and attendees’ experience.
- Collaborating with strategic customers as well as developing partners on designing apps with inherent product-market-fit.
- 2+ years of experience in managing R&D teams of at least 3 developers
- 3+ years of server-side development experience (Node.js/TypeScript)
- 3+ years of client-side development experience (ReactJS/VueJS/AngularJS and/or other modern FE frameworks)
- Experience in building high-scale, high-performance systems
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Independent, fast learner, motivated by a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Great communication skills
What would be a Bonus
- You have experience working for SaaS product companies
- You take pride in empowering and helping your team members grow
- “The manager’s path” is one of your top 10 books ;)
- You are passionate about the Open Source approach to software development
- You love writing, filming, and talking about what you do
- You have a computer science degree from a leading institute
- Office in Kyiv or remote
- Flexible working schedule
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 5 days of sick leave
- Relocation package for you and your family
- Competitive salary
- Annual compensation review
- Official Ukrainian days off and Mental Health Day Off (1 day of quarterly)
- Package of corporate bonuses: health insurance, professional growth,
- Home office stipend that’s an allowance paid to employees to improve their home office or workspace
- Paid social tax and provide accounting services
- No trial period and super cool 2 weeks’ onboarding
- Family benefits
Learn more about Bizaboo's product at:
Bizzabo Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/c/Bizzabo_App/featured
Bizzabo Podcast: blog.bizzabo.com/in-person-podcast
Bizzabo Blogs: blog.bizzabo.com
Хочеш відправити CV чи порекомендувати друга (за бонус 10%)?
Пиши рекрутеру 👇🏻