Since launching in stores back in March 2020, more than 15k users have installed the mobile app. The company aims to be a Nationwide provider in the US for tolling service for millions of users.
The mobile app is powered by AWS cloud-native backend built from scratch following modern microservice architecture, Salesforce and DevOps best practices.
Uproad is backed by the Kapsch Group, one of the tolling industry leaders in the US and European markets for decades.
You will join a team of about 70 professionals distributed across three countries. Most of the engineering staff is located in Ukraine (Kyiv), making it easy to collaborate, learn from experienced teammates, and have a cool team atmosphere and colleagues’ support.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing and Performance experience with highly scalable applications;
- Solid understanding of performance testing concepts, such as performance bottlenecks, end-to-end performance measures (server response time, throughput, latency, etc.), and what to be tuned to get better performance and scalability;
- Experience in performance modeling and application capacity planning based on product growth forecasts;
- Solid experience with Gatling or similar technologies;
- Experience in Dev Performance Backend — Functional and non-functional (Java, Gatling, AWS Cloud Native Services: Postgres, DynamoDB, Amazon MQ, Cloudwatch, etc );
- Experience in performance monitoring and APM tools;
- Experience in using profiling tools including GC / JVM analysis tools and heap/thread dump analysis tools;
- Experience in analyzing application usage traffic using log parsing;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+).
- Perform load, stress, reliability tests on Uproad native apps, Java/AWS stack and CRM;
- Work with development teams through the design and early test stages to extend existing performance framework where applicable and ensure NFR are taken into consideration during tech design;
- Create performance use cases, scenarios and performance test plans;
- Analyze test result and troubleshoot product issues with Developer to identify the root cause and solution;
- Work and collaborate with remote teams to resolve any blocking issues/deliverables;
- Interact with cross-functional groups including peer QA engineering teams, product managers, and customer support;
- Report performance metrics in understandable way; track performance trends for a long time period and identify risks of performance degradation;
- Collaborate with product team to help identify NFR during feature refinement;
- Collaborate with teams to develop and automate component-based performance tests;
- Contribute to Java-based automation test framework.
Benefits:— Competitive salary;
— Modern office near the city center;
— Informal and friendly atmosphere;
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
— Flexible working hours (start your day between 9:00 and 11:30);
— Ability to combine remote and work in the office;
— Paid vacation (24 working days) and sick leaves;
— Medical insurance;
— English speaking club with native speaker.
- HR screen.
- Technical interview.
- Interview Head of engineering.
Team in faces:CTO Vladislav Gritsenko
Automation QA Lead Maryna Zlotko
Хочеш відправити CV чи порекомендувати друга (за бонус 10%)?
Пиши рекрутеру 👇🏻